Right of withdrawalRight of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is 14 days from the day
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly
- the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Colux GmbH, Im Kirchgarten 11, 67150 Niederkirchen, Telephone no.: +496326980094, Fax no.: +496326980103, E-mail address: email@example.com)by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
You can also fill out and submit the model cancellation form or another clear declaration electronically on our website (www.coluxglow.com). If you make use of this option, we will send you confirmation of receipt of such revocation without delay (e.g. by e-mail).
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us).we will reimburse you for all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favourable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within 14 daysfrom the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You mustreturn or hand overthegoods to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract.The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no influence
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
- To Colux GmbH, Im Kirchgarten 11, 67150 Niederkirchen, fax number: +496326980103, e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.